Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Weekend!!!

Another great weekend! For just one reason I love these weekends - I am away from Bangalore - the city of gardens (er... read garbage, nowadays). It gives me a great pleasure to talk of the city of my birth. Of course, I am criticized by almost everyone for enforcing Brand Mysooru forcefully on them!!!

Mysore is fast changing. Had gone to meet good old Shiva, bilmey it took two hours to return back home!!! Well I presumed its because of the so called Dusshera rush! I am back now to the pristine ring road greenery at Hebbal, enjoying the view from the top of my house :)

Was looking forward to watch Milana - a kannada movie released after a year, but dropped due to lack of company. Its supposed to be a good movie with excellent music composition by Mano Moorthy.

Anyway this seems to be a plain, simple and beautiful weekend at home and at times serving as my mom's chauffer cum PA. Just trying to enjoy my new weekend role!

No comments: