Saturday, February 21, 2009

Slumdog for the S/W Industry

Millionaire is making money world wide and has gained fame for portraying the negatives of the Indian poor. Was wondering if, by producing a sequel for the software industry, we might be able to mint money!

The story line can be similar, but you can have a manager talking to a resource, presumably whose career/ life got screwed by entering into the industry dreaming of his past and seeking answers for his appraisal!

Brickbats welcome, I am sure none of my managers understand my comic sense nor have the capabilities to understand my blogs, nor will read it as they are presumably too busy just delegating work to others!

{PS: If any of you by mistake encounter this, I will ensure its properly structured by my next appraisal and the budget will be out in an excel sheet and uploaded in the next related post ;)}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kidding !, Dilbert has such a great truth for this.

Lately , people have been talking alot about what Indian Devs/Managers do to screw up their lives. Your story might be a better try, after ayesha's Outsourced

I am waiting ;-)
"Slumdog v2 for the S/W Industry"

Yeah?

Anonymous said...

*missing link* talking alot